Monday, January 25, 2010

The Offseason

My two most hated words.

But alas, I suppose Texas can't play 52 games a year (why not I have no idea), so it is what it is.

This blog will be updated less, but I do plan on updating it around:

-- Recruiting.  Texas is still in the hunt for Jackson Jeffcoat, Jordan Hicks and others, and I'll have my thoughts on their announcements when and if they decide to come to Texas.  National Signing Day is also right around the corner, and while I'm no recruiting expert, I'll try to break it down the best that I can.

-- Spring Practice.  This has the potential to be the most entertaining Spring Practice in years, as Texas is replacing Colt McCoy at quarterback and trying to fill the loss of Jordan Shipley, Dan Buckner and Brandon Collins at wide receiver.

-- The NFL Draft.  The Longhorns will have their biggest draft class in years, and we'll be here to talk about it.

-- Summer Practice.  Only 7 short months away...

And of course when any other breaking news breaks, we'll be here to discuss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment